I love helping women live their best lives! I provide guidance and support to heal the pelvic floor after child birth and beyond, embrace menstruation and peri/menopause more comfortably, improve digestion, gently move your body to alleviate stress and tension, experience more pleasure during sexual activity and get through your daily routines more effectively and with less pain.
What are the benefits of working with Janelle?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
MANY women struggle with...
- Urinary leakage- When lifting, sneezing, coughing or laughing, bending down or having that "Gotta go!" urge
- Pelvic organ prolapse - When an organ in the pelvis moves out of its original position, usually the bladder, uterus or rectum
- Pelvic, back or abdominal pain - Scar tissue, muscle tension, muscle weakness, trauma, posture and how we breath can have an impact
- Scar tissue - From episiotomy, tearing during delivery, C-cection, or any abdominal surgery can cause a variety of problems in the pelvic floor
- Muscle weakness or tension - Poor breathing patterns, headaches, shoulder tension, poor posture, pain, increase urinary issues, digestive issues and painful intimacy
- Painful or unsatisfactory intimacy - Difficulty with orgasm, painful tissue around vulva or painful penetration.
- Menstruation or fertility challenges - Heavy, painful or irregular menstrual cycles, difficulty getting pregnant, pregnancy losses
- Movement and daily routines - Overwhelmed by the "to do" list, not enough support, not enough movement for pleasure
- Healing and processing - The experiences that we have throughout our lives have memory whether conscious or subconscious. Those memories and experiences can have an impact on the tissues and function of our physical body and our emotional well being
- Stress resilience and life balance - Life can be overwhelming, its hard to juggle it all while caring for our own well being
- Hormonal changes - Throughout the monthly cycle, peri menopause, menopause
My services are driven by your wisdom, your individual needs, your personal goals and supported by my therapeutic expertise. It's simple. I’m not the “fixer”, I’m the “facilitator.” We all thrive when given the chance to be heard and seen as well as the time and space to process our experiences. The body, mind and spirit are deeply connected. When one is off balance, the rest follow.
I have 15 yrs of clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist. I am trained in pelvic floor rehab and yoga for pelvic pain. I am a Certified Abdominal Therapist and Certified Sexuality Occupational Therapist. I also incorporate several other complimentary modalities that will enhance your healing and therapeutic experience giving you long lasting results.
I can't even express how liberating it is to not have an insurance company dictating what they will cover, what we can do or how much time we spend moving toward your goals. The process can feel so degrading and dismissive. These important desicions are being made by someone who has never laid eyes on you and only has one focus in mind: the insurance company's bottom line. I promise you will never receive any surprise bills from me. You’ll know exactly how much you are paying from the beginning.
Insurance-based clinics often end up taking on too many clients and don't have the time to spend with you to get to the root cause of the problem. Paying privately can dramatically improve the quality of care you will receive and your outcomes. You will actually feel better because you will have the opportunity to get the root of your concerns. You'll get the tools and education that are realistic and relevant to your life to achieve lasting outcomes. You can't put a price on that!
And finally, let’s be honest, having a little “skin in the game” can help increase your focus and commitment to the work so you get the outcomes you want! There is little difference in the cost of my services compared to copays and meeting insurance deductables. By all means, feel free submit receipts to your HSA/FSA or submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement. Sometimes they do come through!
Book your appointment today! You won’t regret it.
You Need This!
Your body, mind and soul know you need this and you deserve this. It’s up to you to stop the cycle of suffering and dysfunction and get the comprehensive care that is available right here and now.
"Highly recommend Janelle's services! Her ability to make you feel comfortable and talk through every step if needed or quietly work on you is masterful. I personally have had reiki and bodywork done. Her voice is soothing, her dimeanor professional and her office space serene. Any service you seek from Janelle in her array of specialities will leave you feeling better and on the road to healing!"
"Back massages are great but have you tried abdominal therapy/massages? I’m pretty sure these are what dreams are made of. Big shoutout to Janelle Kloske with Wana Mama, You are heaven sent."
~ Kate S
"Abdsolutely without a doubt! Janelle is so kind and non judgemental of women and people! She lets you go at your own pace with what you feel comfortable with. Being a working mom can be exhausting and thru her yoga class I am able to learn some techniques to help myself relax so I can be a better Mama! Thank you Janelle!"